Sunday, October 28, 2012

Chang chang

Over the course of a few days on the island of Koh Chang, I basked in the heat of sun surrounded by beautiful friends and cool ocean breeze. The laid back atmosphere of the island was infectious, causing me drag myself along in a happy lazy state.
Probably one of the best parts about being caught on the island of Koh Chang was all the scooter riding we did. Cheap, speedy scooters were rented for twenty four hours and believe me, almost every hour was spent on the scooters. Koh Chang's natural beauty is breathtaking. From the monkey and elephant inhabited jungle, to the amazing sea cliff scenic views. Pretty cheap accommodations and great specials on drinks, was the perfect way to live for a bunch of college kids. I mean seven dollars a night for a beach front bungalow!! I had a truly wonderful time with new and old friends. Though I won't get Ito too much detail, one night in particular we all had a thrilling time. Dancing to the sounds of an eclectic array of music, howling at the moon and being dressed up in full showgirl costumes by a lady boy...like I said I won't get into too much detail. It amazes me how easy and accessible it is to island hope through Thailand, believe me it's addicting. Though currently I'm writing this as I await my flight to Bali, this should be a nice time.

No comments:

Post a Comment